To our valued customers,
We are delighted to be able to welcome you back into our dealership. As Melburnians begin to return to various activities after a difficult period, we would like to assure you of our continued commitment to you during this challenging time. We do hope that you and your family are well, and our thoughts are with those who are affected by COVID-19. It is imperative that we are collectively aware and respectful of the latest guidance, reducing risk for you, our valued customers and our employees.
As such, our dealerships have access to valuable insights and initiatives in the pursuit of doing all we can to maintain continuity and fulfil your sales and service needs at this challenging time.
More importantly, we aim to help keep you safe, in line with our first priority: the health and safety of our customers and our team.
We wish to assure you that we are treating the coronavirus seriously and want to share with you some of the actions taken so far to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are constantly reviewing the advice and recommendations of the Australian Government, all State and Territory Governments, local health authorities and the World Health Organisation.
Here is a sample of counter-measures already in place at each of our dealerships:
- Thorough surface sanitisation for each Service, Repair and Demonstrator vehicle prior to and post function of test drive, repair or service;
- Cleansing of all working surfaces and common areas after each customer interaction;
- Sanitation services provided throughout the day to appropriate touch points and common areas;
- Sales consultants can email to you personalised videos of vehicles you are interested in including interior functions and virtual test drives;
- ‘Driveway service’ option when dropping off your vehicle at our Service Centre which allows minimal contact with staff and no contact with other members of the public; andImmediate self-isolation policies for all staff demonstrating symptoms or who have been in contact with any known infected person.
As new developments arise, we will continue to add to the many precautionary measures already in place across our operations and will respond quickly to each emerging situation as it occurs, to help ensure the health and safety of everyone involved.
We ask that if you are visiting us in-store, you comply with the relevant Government restrictions and follow any signposted instructions and staff member directions.
Whether you prefer to engage with us in person, phone or online we are ready and equipped to support your needs.
Our online functions allow you to:
- Book a service or repair online.
- Build your next new vehicle to your specifications.
- Browse through all of our used vehicle stock.
- Utilise our finance repayment calculators.
- Contactless payment facilities.
All of these are available to assist you with a transaction from the comfort of your home.
If you have any questions, contact me directly at Andrew.Richardson@subaru.com.au
We look forward to continuing to serve you.